Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update...

So picture day passed by... I was lucky enough to have pictures during first period. But there wasn't any drama...

Today we had some technology lessons... though I'm not sure how much people paid attention to it.

We also had our first student council meeting today. (I forgot to mention I'm a homeroom rep.) We went through the importance of our positions and that we are the link between student gov. and the rest of the school.

Right now student gov. (ASB) is kind of busy with a little thing called HOMECOMING. You know the dance, the class competitions, and the football game. (Though we all know freshman will come in last because the order is always seniors, juniors, sophomores, and then freshman.) I guess that you'll be seeing a lot of homecoming updates...

That's it for now (though look out for another "emergency drill" tomorrow...
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment