Thursday, September 29, 2011

I got tweeted about!

Okay one more thing for today.

Right after posting I went to check my stats and I saw a blog had a referring link to this blog. I clicked on the page and saw her tweets. After going to her twitter account I was surprised to see this tweet:

"Hey, check out this blog: :)"
Yes, I just copy and pasted that. I was tweeted about! (sorry about the excitement, I just thought that the only people that read my blog were my parents, their coworkers, and my family. Who all have to read so anytime they see me can say "Hey, I saw your blog entry" and be supportive. Other people actually read it!)

Okay enough excitement for tonight,
SVAMS

PS.  Here's the link to the tweeter's blog: http://storiesfromhighschool.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment