Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a quick update...

So days 2 and 3 of high school are now complete. Here's a rundown of what happened:

Day 2: Went to all my classes. We did the standard who are you type stuff. I don't really know what else to write...

Day 3: Went to all my classes (again). Started semi-real classwork and went over the student handbook.

Now there is one thing that I'm not sure about with my high school. We have only one lunch period. We aren't what you call a small high school, we have about 1500 students. The one good thing is that Juniors and Seniors go off campus to eat lunch because we do boast an open campus. I'll give you an update of what it's like to go through the lunch line when I finally work up the courage to buy lunch.

That's it. I'll try to update you later this week with the full week analysis.

No longer waiting on Wednesday,
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment