Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick Check In...

This is just going to be quick rundown of my day. I just wanted to do this before I forget.

So I got nominated homeroom rep. today. We were suppose to hold elections but no one in my class would run. One of my friends nominated me, I was tired of no one running so I caved. Now my blog will be filled with the adventures of a student council rep....

We also held homecoming elections today. Freshman (along with sophomores and juniors) elect a Lord and Lady, while Seniors elect King and Queen. Today we did a write in vote, which will decide which names go on to the ballot vote.

Also on today's agenda was the school years first fire drill (yes it's the fourth day of school and we already had a fire drill). It happened during 6th period while I was in math. My math teacher was funny because he was trying to act nonchalant about it. He kept mentioning that we would be "interrupted" and pointing out the sign on the door (of where my class would evacuate) saying it would come in "handy." A few minutes before the alarm signaled he was even carrying around the evacuation clipboard (you know the one with green and red signs, along with an attendance sheet). We all knew it was a fire drill, it was even on the online community calender listed as "emergency drill."

Tomorrow a local theater is coming to do a performance on bullying. But that's pretty much it.

It's (almost) Friday, Friday
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment