Thursday, September 29, 2011

Like a (Jean) Virgin....

Sorry about the long wait for this update...

Before we get to to the title story let's do some catching up.

So the freshmen Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland. I don't know if it's the original animated version or the Tim Burton version. But it's Disney. Now for homecoming each class has to create a display case, chant, skit, and backdrop. Each class also has a mascot that they keep for all four years.

Our official school mascot is Otis the Fighting Scot. So each of the class mascots also has to be Scottish. Our class decided on...

SCOTCH TAPE.

Yes. I know what your thinking? Scotch tape! That's not even Scottish. Well you're right but I wasn't at the vote. (And if anyone's interested Scotch tape was made in Minneapolis, Minnesota.) I have no clue how we're going to include this...

I stayed home from school today because I have a bad cold. It's been going around school. I'm pretty sure most of the school is sick or has been sick in the last few weeks...

So the title story... Well anyone who knows me knows that I don't wear jeans. So this weekend I went out and got myself 2 pairs from Old Navy. I think I tried on every cut, rise, size, etc. combination possible. Anyway now I am the proud owner of two pairs of jeans, one bootcut and one skinny (and no I will not tell you what sizes.)

Not much else to tell you.

Off to catch up on homework,
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment