Monday, October 3, 2011

Really Quick...

Okay so today is Open House day.... but really it's curriculum night. It's basically only the parents that go and they follow your schedule around the school....

Also I had 3 of my classes switches around... yes, I know it's the 4th week of school. Anyway they added two more classes so a ton of freshman (and others) were getting their schedules switched. But now my English class is my science class, my science class is now my Spanish class, and my Spanish class is my English class.

That's about it for now... tomorrow I have another student council meeting; and Thursday we have another class meeting (and an emergency drill...)

Oh... and we have Friday off so happy 4 day week!

Check in later,
SVAMS

PS. This is officially my 50th post... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment