Sunday, October 9, 2011

Filler post...

I feel like I haven't posted in a while...


I was on the figment forums when a user by the name of Halle Smash posted this original poem:


I Miss Those Days:

When anything was beautiful
Everyone was kind
Everything was simple
And no worries wracked my mind
I miss those times
When bruises were why I cried
When boys said they were sorry
And mommy dried my eyes
I miss those years
That I ran around carefree
When Daddy had to go down on his knees
Something that now, he doesn't do for me
Funny how as young kids
We dream of growing up
But when we've reached that point
We wish that we could stop
And turn around.
I guess I've been thinking about this since the start of high school. I just thought I 'd put that up somewhere so I would remember it later (who knows maybe I'll use it in a graduation speech...) 
Also here's a shameless plug to check out Figment...
That's all for now,
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment