Monday, October 10, 2011

Homecoming Update #1

So this week might be a string of quick updates for homecoming week.

So today was nerd day, and I was surprised with the sheer amount of students that happened to have suspenders. I must have seen at least 50 kids with them on... Also popular were knee socks (with or without sandals), tucked in shirts, and nerd (taped or untaped) glasses. For most people the glasses were just 3-D glasses with the lens pulled out.

I on the other had went with nerd chic... tucked in graphic tee, skinny jeans (I finally wore them to school!), and a pink tie used has a belt...

Today was also the eating competition... I didn't see it but according to my friends it was really gross (she thought they were all going to throw up by the time it was over...)

Anyway that was Day 1 (4 more days to go...)

Update you tomorrow with Class Color Day (if I remember...),
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment