Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Homecoming Update #2

Updating you from school... They're doing PSAT testing today so school doesn't start until 11:00. I have about an hour to burn...

So anyway yesterday was class color day... I saw a good amount of white from the freshman... (Though some went all out with white... everything, while I just decided to go with a white t-shirt.)

Yesterday was also the tug-of-war, freshman placed 3rd... the standings were (I didn't watch it because it was pouring ran outside):

Seniors
Sophomores
Freshman
Juniors

There's also a all-week event in the form of a penny war. They have buckets for each class and you try to put pennies in your bucket and silver change in the other classes'.

Today is career day and also the spirit relay race....


Anyway I'll try to update later today with the wacky careers,
SVAMS

BTW - This post marks the first with me being 14 years old.... Thanks for letting me burn 10 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment