Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homecoming Update #3

So yesterday was career day...

I dressed up has a classic private eye (you know trench coat, fedora, magnifying glass, etc.) but I saw a lot of doctors scrubs. Also construction workers, fire fighters, athletes, and even a vampire author. Yesterday was also the spirit relay race... I heard that the freshman's performance was dismal at best but there is question of disqualification (I guess in the three-legged race part, the bindings came off and people just ran back...)

Now today was class theme day... For freshman it was lots of hats and bunny ears. Also I heard we placed 3rd in the dance off (beating the sophomores...) It was also the last day of the penny wars... I have no idea how the rankings to this event will turn out (though I think the Seniors have it, I saw one of them with $25+ worth of pennies, still in the rolls...) 

Tomorrow is the Spirit day and the homecoming assembly (so I'll try to remember to update...) Also we play the homecoming game tomorrow, according to my dad we're playing an undefeated team ranked 8th in the entire state...

I'll be back next time with a dish on the homecoming assembly,
SVAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment