Monday, May 17, 2010

Interview with a Bus Driver

There is so much I could write about today but I decided that this would be the most fun (and have the best title.)

This started on the ride home from school. One guy asked our bus driver (affectionately named Mr. Bus Driver) what he does during the summer.

He replied, "Nothing, just like you students"
Then the same boy stated, "You don't even work all day, do you?"
He again replied, "You're right, but I also work at Cascade High School."
Then again the boy said, "Doing what?"
"I teach autoshop."
We all exclaimed, "You're a teacher?"
"Yep."
The boy again exclaimed, "I want you as my teacher, I'm taking autoshop next year."

This is funny because Cascade High School isn't in my school district.

On another note. More of my friends started a blog, here's the link to Andestese.

I've got to do some middle school homework now. Lessons learned today: blogs are getting more popular and how to interview a bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment