Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boring Week.

I know I haven't updated in one week. So today I'm going to recap what happened this week (which wasn't very much.) I've had so much homework at school that I haven't had time to update. Also it wasn't the most interesting week.

The funniest thing that happened this week was when my cousin (who's 18) drove me, my mom, and grandma to the mall. We used one of my dad's cars. When my cousin put the key into the ignition the windshield wipers went on full speed and the radio started blasting. It was so funny.

That's really all that happened last week, so you can see why I didn't update.

In other news there's only 17 days of school left!!! Summer is almost here!!!

A boring week for a middle schooler and full of lots of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment