Friday, May 14, 2010

Brace-ism and Loser-ism

Yesterday I didn't have time to update, so everything I'm writing about is a day old.

Okay first - Brace-ism. Someone came up to me in PE and said that if anyone said that they wouldn't let you borrow a pencil because you had braces, to say your being brace-ist. This is a new initiative to stop brace-ism in schools started by students.

Next, losing is the new winning. Okay, I know that didn't make any sense. In my PE class kids seem to be celebrating when they lose. Why they do this, I don't know. It does seem to fluster the winning team when the losing team celebrates. I thought this was interesting. I'll keep you updated on this breaking news story.

In other news -- my friend started a blog. Here's a link to A Day in the Life of Me.

Just another day in the life of an ordinary middle schooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment