Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updated Finally!

Okay - I haven't updated in a while. I've been really tired and it is really hot and humid in Washington DC (at least compared to Seattle.) One day we even hit 100 degrees a new record for that day.

Here's a general overview of what I've done so far:
  • Wednesday: American History Museum and the National Archives.
  • Thursday: Air and Space Museum and American Indian Museum.
  • Friday: Koshland Science Center and ALA exhibits.
  • Saturday: Natural History Museum and National Building Museum.
Foodwise we've eaten at the morning hotel buffet every morning so far and 3 Smithsonian museum cafeterias. Restaurants we've ate at include Legal Seafood, Cheesecake Factory and a really bad Italian place.

Since we came here for my mom's librarian conference we get to go to the exhibits and get free stuff. We've already gone for two hours and will be going again tomorrow.

I'll try to update you later if I'm not to tired.

We've learned that vacationing is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment