Monday, June 7, 2010

Slow Week and an Anouncement

I know I haven't posted on practically a week. There wasn't anything mind-blowing to blog about and all my teachers are doing that last minute push to get through the curriculum. Also I was sick on Friday so I have less than 10 days to make up the work (and I had a test that day.)

In other news our computers get taken away in the next two days. This means basically that most schoolwork that uses the computer will stop. Also we only have one more week of real school because all students know that the last week of school is mostly fun.

LASTLY I have a big announcement. This blog will be turning into a somewhat halfway travel blog. This summer I'm going on a great vacation (I'll fill you in later). So I'm going to blog about it. I guess you could say that for about one month this blog will be the "The Summer of a So Very Average Middle Schooler."

The countdown to summer is here, check back later for more information about "The Summer of a So Very Average Middle Schooler."

No comments:

Post a Comment