Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nothing and Everything

I haven't posted in ages (okay it was only two weeks). I've been pretty busy with the last couple weeks of school and this vacation (who am I kidding we really don't do anything for the last week of school). So let me fill you in on what happened:

First two weeks ago we had student elections. It's funny because double the amount of people ran for eighth grade senator than for seventh grade senator. Senators are our leader positions at our school instead of president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer.

That's all that happened two weeks ago that is of importance of writing about.

So the last week of school:

Monday - Final project in Social Studies due and we made portfolios in English (We need to keep stuff from English every year so we can do a reflection on it in our Sophomore year.)

Tuesday - Watched movie in Science, took final test in Math, and rollerbladed and watched a movie in PE.

Wednesday - Got yearbooks, signed them in all classes. After lunch free to roam school and do different activities.

Thursday - Talent show and no real work in ANY class.

Friday - Went to school for 1 hour 4o minutes and went to an assembly honoring the eighth graders.

As you can see the last week of school is just filler for the 180 days needed.

Also for doing Honors English next year we have to do a summer reading project. (This is going to be interesting since I'm traveling for a month.)

Now we move on to the vacation/blog news. So I've already posted that this is turning into a vacation blog. I might try to post pictures but they won't have me in them (They may even have Roadtrip Reene in them for a contest that container store is doing.)

My mom was kinda of panicking last night (like she always does before a big trip). The panic last night was about how me and my mom hadn't packed and we leave today.

I haven't decided if I want to tell you my itinerary yet. Maybe I'll surprise you along the the way. What I can say is that I leave for Washington DC this afternoon.

Since I'll be traveling I don't know when I'll be updating (hopefully often) but my mom is bringing her netbook. I will still need to get wifi but I'll keep you in the loop as much as possible.

Hope you guys are all having a great summer vacation. Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment