Friday, April 16, 2010

Pencil Cases and Exciting News

Pencil bags - students can put random things in them if they're in a hurry. Here are the weirdest things found in a pencil case:

  • 5 Euro - my friend said these were for her emergency trip to Europe.
  • Foreign coins - this included Lira which isn't even used anymore.
  • I keep almost 2 dollars worth of dimes in my pencil case - just in case.
And my personal favorite:
  • One girl I know keeps a first aid kit in her case - so if you ever need anything go to her, not the nurse.
On another note -

SPRING BREAK is here. One whole week off to do nothing. This means I might not be posting much (sorry about yesterday.)

I know you're thinking why spring break now? Most other schools had spring break one or two weeks ago. Our district has it this coming week. We kept hearing about other schools doing their break, so the wait seemed even longer.

Anyway - SPRING BREAK (Yes, yes, yes!!!)

So lessons learned today: don't expect just pencils and pens in a pencil case and SPRING BREAK is here.

Coming up after the break - Our school talent show.

No comments:

Post a Comment