Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Opening Remarks

Hey
I'm ordinary 7th grader in an ordinary middle school living an ordinary life. Why start a blog? I like to talk to myself...well not really. I just thought it's time to do something with my so extra-ordinary life. Balancing school, homework, and sleep won't be easy, but I'll do for the sake of this blog.

Take today for example, my group in Chef School messed up on making hot chocolate. The recipe involved 3 steps. 1) put saucepan up to medium heat and add dry ingredients. 2) add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. 3) take off heat and add milk. How we could mess this up, I don't know. Actually I do, we added all the ingredients at once. I guess that's how middle schoolers read directions.

1 comment:

  1. These blogs are awesome i love them there so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete